- 1/2 cup broccoli organic, minced
- 1/4 whole carrots organic, minced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes organic, minced
- 1/2 cup snap peas organic
- 1 cup yellow onion organic, chopped
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 tsp ginger root organic, minced
- 2 whole fresh mint leaves organic
- 1 cup coconut milk organic
- 1 tbsp lime juice organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tsp curry powder organic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup dry jasmine rice organic
- 1/4 cup coconut milk organic
- 2/3 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place the 1/2 cup of dry jasmine rice, 1/4 cup of coconut milk, and 2/3 cup of water into cooking pot and heat until boiling. Then, simmer with a lid for exactly 17 minutes.
- Chop the 1/2 cup of broccoli, 1/4 whole carrot, 1/4 cup of tomatoes, and 1 cup of yellow onion. Mince the 1 clove of garlic and 1 tsp of ginger root.
- In a large deep sauce pan, add all of the ingredients except the mint leaf and lime juice. Cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes or until the veggies have softened and become tender.
- Add in the 1 tbsp of lime juice and 2 whole mint leaves on top of the stir fry.
- Serve immediately hot with the veggies and jasmine rice. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe