PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - N/A
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- decrease Alzheimer's symptoms
- improved blood glucose management
- improved cholesterol management
- anti-bacterial properties
- blood purifier
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Help decrease inflammation of all body systems for a faster recovery rate.
- Detox away heavy metal and stored wastes from muscle tissue.
- Help protect against cancer risk from excessive oxidative stress levels.
Glycemic Index Rank
<15 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
<1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Curry is a spice well-known around the world for its unique anti-inflammatory and cancer killing characteristics. Many dietitians and medical doctors believe in its medicinal healing power for illness and disease. Much of this is attributed to curry's main phytochemical curcumin.
- Role of Curcumin in Health and Disease
- Curcumin: From Food Spice to Cancer Prevention
- Inhibitory Effects of Spices and Herbs on Iron Availability
- Potential Role of the Curry Spice Curcumin in Alzheimer's Disease
- Targeting Inflammation-Induced Obesity and Metabolic Diseases by Curcumin and Other Nutraceuticals
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.