PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 34
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- cardiovascular system health boost
- help prevent nausea & vomiting
- decrease fat retention
- promote weight-loss
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Powerfully reduce bone, joint, and muscle inflammation for improved recovery times.
- Reduce post-exercise DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- Improve recovery times for higher training volumes.
Glycemic Index Rank
<15 out of 100
|less than 55
Food Sensitivity Rank
<1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity
|less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)
Ginger root can be beneficial to most every individual. Its superior anti-inflammatory properties make it exceptional at reducing chronic pain and soreness throughout the body. In addition, ginger has been used to help reduce fat retention, promote weight-loss, reduce nausea & vomiting (if applicable), and prevent disease. Ginger must be consumed within moderation of an individuals personal health status.
- Ginger Treatment of Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ginger Inhibits Cell Growth and Modulates Angiogenic Factors in Ovarian Cancer Cells
- Anti-Bacterial Effect of Zingiber Officinale and Garcinia Kola on Respiratory Tract Pathogens
- Inhibition of Prostaglandin and Leukotriene Biosynthesis by Gingerols and Diarylheptanoids
- Ginger Extract Components Suppress Induction of Chemokine Expression in Human Synoviocytes
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.