- 1 cup broccoli organic, chopped
- 1 cup brown mushrooms organic, chopped
- 2 cups green beans organic
- 3 cups green cabbage organic, chopped
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 2 cups soft tofu organic, chopped
- 3 clove garlic organic
- 1 tsp ginger root organic, minced
- 1 whole red chili pepper organic, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil organic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce organic, low sodium
*Cooking times may vary.
- Chop the 3 cups of cabbage, 1 cup of purple onion, 2 cups of soft tofu, 1 cup of brown mushroom, and 1 cup of broccoli. Mince the 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp of ginger root, and 1 whole red chili pepper.
- Preheat a large deep frying pan to a medium/high heat and put in the 4 tbso of olive oil, garlic, ginger root, and red chili pepper.
- When the frying pan is nice and hot, put in the 2 cups of green beans, cabbage, purple onion, broccoli, soft tofu, and brown mushroom. Cook and stir regularly for about 7 minutes.
- Add in the 3 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of soy sauce and continue cooking for 2 more minutes on medium/low heat while stirring regularly.
- Once the vegetables are tender it is ready! Enjoy over rice or straight out of the pan!
Share this Recipe