- 3 cups spinach leaves organic
- 1 cup brown mushrooms organic, chopped
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 2 cups soft tofu organic, chopped
- 1 whole serrano peppers organic, minced
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 tsp ginger root organic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce organic
*Cooking times may vary.
- Chop the 1 tsp of ginger root, 1 clove of garlic, 1 cup of purple onion, 2 cups of soft tofu, 1 cup of brown mushroom, and 1 whole serrano pepper.
- Preheat a wok or large deep frying pan to a medium/high heat and put in the 2 tbsp of olive oil, garlic, ginger root, and serrano pepper.
- When the frying pan is nice and hot, put in the 3 cups of spinach leaves, purple onion, soft tofu, and brown mushroom. Cook and stir regularly for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce and continue cooking for 5 more minutes while stirring regularly.
- Once the vegetables are tender it is ready! Enjoy over rice or straight out of the pan!
Share this Recipe