PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - N/A
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- base metabolic rate boost
- promote weight-loss
- indigestion relief
- decrease stress
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Decrease post-exercise recovery times from lower inflammation levels.
- Promote weight-loss for leaner body potential and a greater power-to-weight ratio.
- Boost metabolic rate for a substantially faster recovery rate.
- Protect against excess free radical exposure from prolonged exercise durations and intensities.
Glycemic Index Rank
<15 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
<1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Serrano peppers can be regarded as the go to food when its comes to increasing anti-cancer protection, weight-loss, indigestion relief, headache relief, and inflammation. Serrano peppers make your food taste amazingly well (if you can handle the burn) and they go great with just about any kind of meat dish. They can also be eaten regularly, however, be aware of their laxative effects when eating too many in a short period of time.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.