- 1 cup brown mushrooms organic, chopped
- 2 whole kale leaves organic
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 1/2 cup white sprouts organic
- 2 cups soft tofu organic, chopped
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 whole red chili pepper organic, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce organic, low sodium
*Cooking times may vary.
- Chop the 2 whole kale leaves, 1 clove of garlic, 1 cup of purple onion, 2 cups of soft tofu, 1 cup of brown mushroom, and 1 whole red chili pepper.
- Preheat a wok or large deep frying pan to a medium/high heat and put in the 4 tbsp of olive oil, garlic, and red chili pepper.
- When the frying pan is nice and hot, put in the kale, 1/2 cup of white sprouts, purple onion, soft tofu, and brown mushroom. Cook and stir regularly for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the 3 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of soy sauce and continue cooking for 5 more minutes while stirring regularly.
- Once the vegetables are tender it is ready! Enjoy over rice or straight out of the pan!
Share this Recipe