PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 67
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- powerful free radical scavenger
- improved eyesight health protection
- promote skin & hair health
- promote bone & joint health
- improve digestion
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Help protect eyesight, skin, and hair from sunlight exposure from consistent outside exercise.
- High vitamin K content for bone and joint strengthening.
- Detoxify body from harmful heavy metals that rob performance and can cause mental decline.
- Powerful antioxidants to protect against oxidative stress from high volume exercise schedules.
Glycemic Index Rank
3 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
0.1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Kale is by far one of the top healthiest leafy greens that we can consume. It can boost energy levels, help fight off cancerous cells from forming, help protect against UV rays, and also help strengthen our bones and joints. In addition, Kale offers us a great natural multivitamin, especially those who may be deficient in vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, manganese, and copper.
- Multi-Targeted Prevention of Cancer by Sulforaphane
- Dietary Sulforaphane, a Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor for Cancer Prevention
- Association of Dietary Vitamin A and β-Carotene Intake with the Risk of Lung Cancer
- Cruciferous Vegetables and Human Cancer Risk: Epidemiologic Evidence and Mechanistic Basis
- Modulation of Phase II Enzymes by Sulforaphane: Implications for its Cardioprotective Potential
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.