- 1/2 cup dry basmati rice organic
- 1 whole carrots organic
- 2 leaf iceberg lettuce organic
- 1 cup snow peas organic, chopped
- 1 cup white onion organic, chopped
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1/2 tsp ginger root organic, minced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil organic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce organic, low sodium
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1/2 cup of dry basmati rice and 3/4 cup of water into a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Then, simmer with a lid for exactly 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse and set the 2 large iceberg lettuce leaves aside. Chop the 1 cup of snow peas, 1 cup of white onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 tsp of ginger root, and 1 whole carrot. Add them to a frying pan on a medium/high heat along with the 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Plate the wraps by adding a scoop of basmati rice along with a scoop of vegetables, and wrap like a burrito.
- Serve hot or cold, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe