- 3 whole corn tortillas organic
- 1/2 cup black beans organic
- 1 whole carrots organic
- 1/2 cup tomatoes organic, minced
- 1/2 cup purple onions organic, minced
- 2 cups spinach leaves organic
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese organic, grated
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Chop the 1 whole carrot, 1/2 cup of purple onion, and 1/2 cup of tomatoes finely or use a food processor. Then, set aside.
- Place the 1/2 cup of black beans into a cooking pot and heat for 3 minutes. Then, mash them with a large spoon.
- Using a frying pan on a medium/high heat, warm each side of the 3 whole corn tortillas. Then, fill each corn tortilla with the mashed black beans, fold like a taco, and brown each side of the taco on the frying pan to make a hard outer taco shell. *You may salt and oil each side for extra flavor before frying.
- Place the 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt into a glass cup and whisk together.
- Finally, place the 2 cups of spinach leaves, purple onion, tomatoes, carrot, and 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese into each taco and add the dressing lastly on top. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe