- 1 large swiss chard leaf organic
- 1/2 cup dry brown rice organic
- 1 cup brown mushrooms organic, chopped
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 2 cups soft tofu organic, chopped
- 1 whole red chili pepper organic, minced
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 3 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce organic
- 1.5 cups water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and add the 1/2 cup of dry brown rice to a cooking pot with the 1.5 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then simmer with a lid for 30-40 minutes or until the brown rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, rinse and remove the leaves from the stem of the 1 large swiss chard leaf and tear into small bite sized pieces. Chop the 2 cloves of garlic, 1 cup of purple onion, 2 cups of soft tofu, 1 cup of brown mushroom, and 1 whole red chili pepper.
- Preheat a wok or large deep frying pan to a medium/high heat and put in the 3 tbsp of avocado oil, garlic, and red chili pepper.
- When the frying pan is nice and hot, put in the swiss chard leaves, purple onion, soft tofu, and brown mushroom. Cook and stir regularly for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the brown rice, 3 tbsp of lemon juice, and 2 tbsp of soy sauce and continue cooking for 3 more minutes while stirring regularly. Once the vegetables are tender it is ready.
- Serve immediately while hot, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe