PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 98
- polyunsaturated fat
- monounsaturated fat
- omega-3 (15:1 omega-6 to omega-3)
- omega-6 (15:1 omega-6 to omega-3)
Potential Health Benefits
- promote weight-loss
- digestive health boost
- cardiovascular health boost
- lower "bad" cholesterol
- fight bad breath
- nerve function
- anti-oxidant boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Long-term energy production for prolonged endurance events.
- Hydrating electrolytes (more than bananas) to promote muscle contraction and fluid balance for hotter days of exercise.
- Good source of vitamins/minerals to combat common deficiencies from high exercise volume.
- Increase testosterone and growth hormone production for building lean muscle mass.
Glycemic Index Rank
1 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
0.1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
A special fruit indeed. Avocados fight cancer, help protect against CVD (cardiovascular disease), aid in weight-loss, and promote digestive health. In addition, they are a great source for multiple vitamins and minerals. That is why they rein as one of the top foods on our list.
omega-6 to omega-3 ratio
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.