- 3 leaf iceberg lettuce organic, chopped
- 1/4 cup agar seaweed organic
- 1 whole carrots organic, sliced
- 1/4 cup soybean sprouts organic
- 1 tbsp coconut oil organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Soak the dehydrated 1/4 cup of agar seaweed in a bowl of water.
- Rinse and chop the 3 leaves of iceberg lettuce. Slice the 1 whole carrot into 1 inch long sharp sticks. Rinse the 1/4 cup of soybean sprouts and set aside.
- Add iceberg lettuce, carrot, soybean sprouts, and now hydrated agar into a salad bowl in that order.
- Add the 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1/4 tsp of sea salt, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper into a glass cup and whisk together. Then, pour in top of the salad contents.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe