- 3 leaf red leaf lettuce organic
- 1/4 whole bell peppers organic, minced
- 1 whole carrots organic
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes organic
- 2 whole greek peppercinis organic, minced
- 2 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp course black pepper
- 1/8 tsp pink himalayan salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse the 3 leaves of red leaf lettuce and chop. Slice the 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the 1 clove of garlic, 1/4 whole bell pepper, 2 whole greek peppercinis, and 1 whole carrot finely.
- Place the red leaf lettuce, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, and carrot into a salad bowl.
- Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar, garlic, greek peppercinis, 1/2 tsp of course black pepper, 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, and 1/8 tsp of pink himalayan salt into a glass cup and whisk. Then, pour over the top the salad.
- Mix everything in the salad bowl, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe