- 2 leaf red leaf lettuce organic
- 1/2 cup dry basmati rice organic
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas organic, chopped
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 tsp ginger root organic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tsp agave nectar organic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1/2 cup of dry basmati rice and 3/4 cup of water into a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Then, simmer with a lid for exactly 17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rinse and set the 2 large red leaf lettuce leaves aside. Chop the 1 cup of purple onion and 1 cup of snow peas. Mince the 1 clove garlic and 1 tsp ginger root. Add them to a frying pan on a medium/high heat along with the 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tsp of agave nectar, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Plate the wraps by adding a scoop of white rice along with a scoop of vegetables, and wrap like a burrito.
- Serve hot or cold, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe