- 1/2 cup dry brown rice organic
- 1 cup tofu organic, chopped
- 1 cup brown mushrooms organic, chopped
- 1 whole carrots organic
- 1 cup peas organic
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce organic, low sodium
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 cups water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1/2 cup of dry brown rice and 2 cups of water to a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Simmer with a lid for up to 40 minutes or until the brown rice is tender.
- Rinse and chop the 1 cup of purple onion, 1 whole carrot, 1 cup of brown mushrooms, and 1 clove of garlic.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large frying pan to a medium/high heat and add first the 2 tbsp of olive oil, garlic, and 1 tsp of cayenne pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Next, add the purple onion, peas, carrot, and brown mushrooms. Cook for 10 minutes while stirring or until the vegetables are tender.
- Place the brown rice into a bowl and top with the vegetable stir fry and soy sauce.
- Serve immediately while hot, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe