- 1 cup black beans organic, cooked
- 1/2 cup dry brown rice organic
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 whole jalapeno peppers organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1/2 cup of brown rice and 1 1/4 cup of water into a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Simmer with a lid for up to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Chop the 1 whole of jalapeno pepper, 1 cup of onions, and 1 clove of garlic. Add them to a large frying pan on a medium/high heat for 5 minutes. Add the 1 cup of black beans, 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Cook while stirring for 10 minutes.
- Once the brown rice is ready, add it to the same large frying pan and mix together to soak up the flavors of the mixture. Place the contents of the frying pan into a bowl.
- Serve immediately while hot, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe