PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 65
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- base metabolic rate boost
- promote weight-loss
- indigestion relief
- decrease stress
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Decrease post-exercise recovery times from lower inflammation levels.
- Promote weight-loss for leaner body potential and a greater power-to-weight ratio.
- Boost metabolic rate for a substantially faster recovery rate.
- Protect against excess free radical exposure from prolonged exercise durations and intensities.
Glycemic Index Rank
<15 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
<1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Jalapeno peppers are a popular food in many kitchens for their incredible flavor and aroma. What many do not know is that jalapeno peppers may provide the body with powerful anti-cancer protection, weight-loss stimulation, indigestion relief, headache relief, and inflammation remedy. They can also be eaten regularly, however, be aware of their laxative effects when eating too many in a short period of time.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.