- 1 tsp agave nectar organic
- 1 whole carrots organic, minced
- 1 stalk celery organic, minced
- 1 whole leek organic, minced
- 2.5 cups dry lentils organic
- 8 cups vegetable broth organic
- 1 cup yellow onion organic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place the 2.5 cups of dry lentils into a pot with the 8 cups of vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Then, simmer for 60 minutes.
- Cut all the ingredients into their respective sizes and add them to the pot of lentils. Then, cook on a low heat for 30 more minutes to allow the flavors to combine.
- Add the 1 tsp of agave nectar, 2 tbsp of olive oil, and 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar and stir until completely dissolved. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe