PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 38
- quinic acid
- caffeic acid
- ferulic acid
- cinnamic acid
- coumaric acids
- caffeoylquinic acid
- hydroxycinnamic acids
- complex carbohydrate
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- powerful hydration properties
- powerful cardiovascular disease protection
- anti-inflammatory properties
- digestive health boost
- decrease joint pain
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Superior hydration properties that assist in water retention and efficient usage.
- Superior electrolyte sports drink replacement.
- Reduce body inflammation and stress in order to maximize performance.
- Promote body alkalinity and increase anaerobic threshold.
Glycemic Index Rank
<15 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
<1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Celery is one of natures most prominent health vegetables. It contains a vast profile of phytochemicals, electrolytes, and minerals. It can be eaten regularly at anytime of the day and is recommended for most exercise enthuiasts. Celery may significantly help protect against cancer and cardiovascular disease; its anti-inflammatory effects are beneficial for all systems of the body. In addition, it holds second-to-none hydration qualities similar to that of coconut water.
- L-3-N-Butylphthalide Protects Against Vascular Dementia
- Inhibitory Effects of Kaempferol on the Invasion of Human Breast Carcinoma Cells
- Insulin-Releasing Properties of a Series of Cinnamic Acid Derivatives in Vitro and in Vivo
- Apigenin Induced Apoptosis in Esophageal Carcinoma Cells by Destruction Membrane Structures
- The Small Polyphenolic Molecule Kaempferol Increases Cellular Energy Expenditure and Thyroid Hormone Activation
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.