- 1/2 cup dry amaranth organic
- 1 cup brown mushrooms organic, chopped
- 1/2 whole carrots organic, chopped
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes organic, chopped
- 1 cup white sprouts organic
- 1/4 cup feta cheese organic
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 2 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1/2 cup of dry amaranth and 1 1/4 cup of water into a cooking pot. Bring to a boil, then simmer with a lid for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, chop the 1 cup of brown mushrooms, 1/2 whole carrot, 1 cup of purple onions, and 1/2 cup of tomatoes. Mince the 1 clove of garlic.
- Heat a wok or a large frying pan to a medium/high heat and add the 2 tbsp of avocado oil, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Once the pan is hot, add the brown mushrooms, carrot, purple onions, tomatoes, 1 cup of white sprouts, and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes while stirring or until the vegetables are tender. Add the cooked amaranth and cook for another 5 minutes while stirring.
- Top with the 1/4 cup of feta cheese. *Use as desired chives and basil leaves for garnish.
- Serve immediately while hot, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe