- 1 whole yam organic
- 1 cup yellow onion organic
- 3 cups broccoli organic, chopped
- 3 clove garlic organic
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar organic
- 4 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and cut the 1 large yam, 3 cups of broccoli, and 1 cup of yellow onion into edible sizes. Place into a deep glass baking pan and top with the 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar, 4 tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tsp of sea salt, and 2 tsp of cayenne pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tenderized.
- Serve immediately while hot, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe