- 1 tbsp honey organic
- 2 tbsp pine nuts organic
- 1 whole oranges organic
- 4 leaf romaine lettuce organic
- 1 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar organic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Peel and remove any seeds from the 1 whole orange. Slice into small bite sized pieces.
- Rinse and chop the 4 leaves of romaine lettuce and place into a salad bowl.
- Add the orange slices, 2 tbsp of pine nuts, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt on top. Drizzle the 1 tbsp of avocado oil, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar, and 1 tbsp of honey over all the ingredients in that order. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe