- 1 cup cucumber organic, wafers
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 whole leek organic
- 1/4 cup shallots organic, minced
- 4 slices sprouted whole wheat bread organic
- 2 cups soybeans organic, shelled
- 4 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse leek to remove all of the dirt. Discard the leaves. Only use the white area of the 1 whole leek. Then, chop finely the leek, 1/4 cup of shallots, and 1 clove of garlic.
- In a large frying pan on a medium/high heat add the leek, 2 cups of soybeans, garlic, shallots, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Cook until contents are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the contents into a food processor along with the 4 tbsp of avocado oil, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper. Mix until a smooth consistency.
- Slice the 1 cup of cucumber into thin wafers.
- Toast the 4 peices of sprouted whole wheat bread.
- On a piece of bread, add a tbsp of the soybean mixture. Then, garnish with the cucumber slices and enjoy!
Share this Recipe