- 3 cups cauliflower organic, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion organic, minced
- 1 whole red potato organic
- 1 whole sprouted whole wheat flour tortilla organic
- 1/2 cup dry basmati rice organic
- 1 3/4 cups water
*Cooking times may vary.
Preparring the Sauce
- Add sauce ingredients into a food processor and mix until smooth and consistent. Then, set aside.
Preparring the Burrito
- Add the 1/2 cup of dry basmati rice into a cooking pot with 3/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil, then simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for exactly 17 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, slice the 1 whole red potato and 3 cups of cauliflower into small wedges and add into a seperate cooking pot. Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes and cauliflower are tender. About 10 minutes or less.
- Mince the 1 cup of yellow onion.
- Warm the 1 whole flour tortilla on a skillet. Place the rice, cauliflower, potato, and onion inside and roll into a burrito. Use the sauce on top or as a dipping sauce.
- Serve while hot, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe