- 1 box angel hair pasta organic
- 1 whole carrots organic
- 4 clove garlic organic
- 1 whole red chili pepper organic
- 6 cups tomatoes organic, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion organic
- 1/4 cup olive oil organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
Preppering the Sauce
- Oil a sauce pan and set to a medium heat.
- Chop the 6 cups of tomatoes, 1 whole red chili pepper, 1 cup of yellow onion, and 4 cloves of garlic finely. Use a cheese grader on the smallest shredding side to finely grade the 1 whole carrot. Place all chopped contents into the sauce pan. Cook for 15 minutes or until the ingredients are tender, while stirring and adding the 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
Prepparing the Pasta
- Boil a pot of drinking water and add a little bit of olive oil and sea salt for flavoring. Add the angel hair pasta to the boiling water and cook until desired softness is achieved. About 10-15 minutes.
Finishing the Dish
- Place a scoop of pasta in a bowl with a scoop of tomato sauce on top. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe