- 2 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1 cups black beans organic
- 1/2 cup corn kernels organic
- 1/4 cup purple onions organic, minced
- 4 leaf romaine lettuce organic
- 1/4 cup tomatoes organic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Begin by cutting each ingredient into its respective size. Then, place them into a medium size bowl for mixing, except the romaine lettuce leaves.
- On a separate plate, place the 4 leaves of romaine lettuce down first, followed by the bowl mixture of black beans, corn kernels, avocado oil, purple onion, and tomatoes.
- Season with the 1/2 tsp of black pepper and 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe