- 1 cup almonds organic, chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries organic
- 2 cups cooking oats organic
- 1 cup coconut flakes organic
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed organic
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds organic
- 1/4 cup wheat germ organic
- 1/2 cup agave nectar organic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar organic
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp olive oil orgainc
- 2 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
Preparing the Oats & Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a square baking pan and baking sheet with anti-stick oil, like olive oil.
- Spread the 2 cups of cooking oats and 1 cup of almonds onto baking sheet and place in oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
Preparing the Flavor
- Place the 1/2 cup of agave nectar, 3 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tsp of vanilla extact, and 1/4 cup of brown sugar into a saucepan on medium heat. Heat and stir until brown sugar is completely dissolved.
Preparing the Mixture
- Add the 1/2 cup of hemp seeds, 1/4 cup of wheat germ, 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed, 2/3 cup of dried cranberries, and 1 cup of coconut flakes into a large bowl. Add also the toasted cooking oats and almonds.
- Pour in the Flavor mixture from the saucepan and mix with hands until evenly distributed.
- Pour all contents into prepared square baking pan and compress mixture evenly with hands. Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
Finishing the Dish
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cut into 10 separate bars.
Share this Recipe