PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 28
- vanillic acid
- protocatechuic acid
- p-hydroxybenzoic acid
- omega-6 fatty acids
- polyunsaturated fat
- monounsaturated fat
- essential amino acids
- complex carbohydrates
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful cardiovascular system health boost
- powerful cholesterol lowering properties
- powerful anti-aging properties
- increased immune system strength
- lower cardiovascular disease risk
- bone & joint health boost
- help prevent gallstones
- anti-cancer properties
- promote weight-loss
- improved digestion
- lower diabetes risk
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Provide for sustained long-term energy demands.
- Decrease post-workout inflammation for an improved muscle recovery rate.
- Complex carbohydrates for strenuous energy demands.
- Benefit the cardiovascular system for long-term integrity.
Glycemic Index Rank
0 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
0.8 to 1 ratio*
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Almond nuts are a superior food when it comes to promoting our health. They contain a vast profile of phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals, essential fats, protein, and complex carbohydrates. Almond nuts far exceed many other varieties of foods in their heart health promoting and protective qualities. In addition, their ability to protect against cellular aging due to high levels of vitamin E and phytochemical content.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.