PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 39
- omega-3 (1:3 omega-6 to omega-3 ratio)
- omega-6 (1:3 omega-6 to omega-3 ratio)
- polyunsaturated fat
- monounsaturated fat
- essential amino acids
- complex carbohydrates
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful cardiovascular system health boost
- powerful cholesterol lowering properties
- powerful digestive system health boost
- powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- powerful blood glucose management
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- enhanced muscle relaxation & overall mood
- decreased menopausal symptoms
- help prevent type II diabetes
- bone & joint health boost
- skin & hair health boost
- promote weight-loss
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Powerful anti-inflammatory for enhanced recovery rate.
- High source of dietary fiber, fat, complex carbohydrates, and protein for sustained long-term energy demands.
- Promote effective weight-loss for a leaner body physique and a greater power-to-weight ratio.
- Extend cardiovascular endurance threshold.
Glycemic Index Rank
32 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
<1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Flaxseeds may very well be one of the top health foods on the planet. They come loaded with phytochemicals, ALA omega-3 fatty acids, essential protein, and complex carbohydrates, as well as, B-vitamins, electrolytes, and important minerals like zinc and phosphorus. Flaxseeds can be eaten daily (unless you react negatively to them), however, in moderation to fat intake.
omega-3 fatty acids
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.