PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 47
- quinic acid
- hippuric acid
- cinnamic acid
- hydroxycinnamic acids
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful free radical scavenger (antioxidant)
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- powerful UTI (urinary tract infection) prevention
- powerful cardiovascular disease prevention
- digestive system health boost
- immune system health boost
- kill off mouth bacteria
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Decrease inflammation throughout the body to improve athletic performance and recovery.
- Boost antioxidant activity and fight against free radical formations to decrease stress on the body and improve recovery.
- Protect immune system from post-exercise common cold compromise.
Glycemic Index Rank
55 out of 100
|Intermediate Glycemic||between 55 and 70|
Food Sensitivity Rank
1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Cranberries are a potent bite sized superfood loaded with health benefits. Given their vast nutrient profile of phytochemicals, cranberries serve the body by helping to protect against cancer cell formations, urinary tract infections, and also make for an effective anti-inflammatory.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.