- 1 cup broccoli organic, chopped
- 1 whole green onions organic
- 1 whole red potato organic
- 5 cups vegetable broth organic
- 1 whole zucchini organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and chop the 1 whole zucchini, 1 cup of broccoli, and 1 whole red potato into small edible pieces for the soup. Mince the 1 whole green onion.
- Add the vegetables, 5 cups of vegetable broth, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and 2 tbsp of olive oil into a cooking pot on a medium heat. Bring to a slight boil and then quickly turn the heat down to low/medium. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe