- 2 cups cherry tomatoes organic, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves organic, minced
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1/2 cup purple onions organic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp course black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and chop the 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves, and 1/2 cup of purple onion finely. Chop the 2 cups of cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add all ingredients into a salad bowl and mix together as one. Enjoy! *May add garbanzo beans or cottage cheese as a protein source.
Share this Recipe