- 2 handfuls arugula lettuce organic
- 2 whole radishes organic, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar organic
- 4 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and add the 2 handfuls of arugula lettuce into a salad bowl.
- Rinse and slice the 2 whole radish thinly. Place the radish into a sauce pan with the 1/4 cup of rice vinegar on a medium/high heat. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the radish is tenderized. Remove the radish slices from the pan and allow to cool.
- Add the 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds and marinated radish slices on top of the arugula lettuce. Then, top everything with the 2 tbsp of olive oil, 4 tbsp of lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Mix everything together in the same bowl, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe