- 4 whole carrots organic
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 1 whole serrano peppers organic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce organic, low sodium
*Cooking times may vary.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium/high heat and add the 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Rinse and slice the 4 whole carrots into miniature long, thin, and sharp sticks. Mince the 2 cloves of garlic finely along with the 1 whole serrano pepper. Then, add all ingredients including the 2 tbsp of soy sauce into the frying pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until tender while stirring regularly.
- Serve HOT, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe