- 3 whole corn tortillas organic
- 3 tbsp feta cheese organic, minced
- 1 whole green onions organic, minced
- 2 leaf iceberg lettuce organic, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes organic, minced
- 1/2 cup cooked white beans organic
- 2 tbsp lime juice organic
*Cooking times may vary.
- Chop the 2 leaves of iceberg lettuce, 1 whole green onion, and 1/2 cup of tomatoes finely and set aside.
- Place the 1/2 cup of cooked white beans into a cooking pot and heat for 3 minutes. Then, mash them with a large spoon.
- Using a frying pan on a medium/high heat, warm each side of the 3 whole corn tortillas. Then, fill each corn tortilla with the mashed white beans, fold like a taco, and brown each side of the taco on the frying pan to make a hard outer taco shell. *You may salt and oil each side for extra flavor before frying.
- Finally, place the iceberg lettuce, green onion, tomatoes, and 3 tbsp of feta cheese into each taco and add the lime juice lastly on top. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe