- 2 cups spinach leaves organic
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes organic, halved
- 1 whole green onions organic
- 1 whole eggs organic
- 2 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 2 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp course black pepper
- 1/8 tsp pink himalayan salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place the 1 whole egg into a cooking pot with water and bring to a boil. Then, cover with a lid and remove from the heat. Let it stand for 10 minutes. Cool the egg in ice water and peel off the shell layer.
- Rinse the 2 cups of spinach leaves. Slice the 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the 1 clove of garlic and 1 whole green onion finely. Chop the hard boiled egg.
- Place the spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, hard boiled egg, and green onion into a salad bowl.
- Add the 2 tbsp of avocado oil, 1 tbsp of aged balsamic vinegar, 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 tsp of course black pepper, and 1/8 tsp of pink himalayan salt into a glass cup and whisk. Then, pour over the top the salad.
- Mix everything in the salad bowl, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe