- 1 small whole romaine lettuce head organic
- 4 clove garlic organic
- 4 stem parsley organic
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar organic
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Preheat the grill to a medium/high heat and oil the surface.
- Chop the 4 stems of parsley finely and set aside. Rinse and slice the 1 small whole romaine lettuce head in half down the center while keeping the leaves still attached to the base stem.
- Then, place the flat open side onto the grill and cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Flip the lettuce heads with the flat open side now up. Use a garlic squeezer and squeeze 2 cloves of garlic onto each half of the romaine lettuce heads. Then, top with the 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1/4 tsp of sea salt, and 1 tsp of black pepper. Grill for another 5-10 minutes or until golden brown, with the lid down.
- Add the 1/2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp of lemon juice over the top of each romaine lettuce heads, then garnish with the parsley. Allow to cool.
- Serve at room temperature, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe