- 1/2 cup chives organic, minced
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 4 tbsp goat cheese organic
- 4 whole jalapeno peppers organic, halved
- 2 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the 4 whole Jalapeno Peppers into halves and remove the seeds.
- Chop the 2 cloves of garlic and 1/2 cup of chives finely and evenly stuff each pepper.
- Place into the oven on a cooking sheet for 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Stuff each pepper now with the 4 tbsp of goat cheese and add 1/2 tbsp of avocado oil on the tops of each jalapeno pepper half. Then, add the 1/8 tsp of sea salt on top.
- Place back into the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the peppers are tender. *For a crisped top-side, broil for 1-2 minutes before removing from the oven. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe