- 4 cups broccoli organic, chopped
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 tsp ginger root organic, minced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar organic
- 2 tbsp water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Chop the 4 cups of broccoli into edible sizes. Mince the 1 clove of garlic and 1 tsp of ginger root.
- Add the 1 tbsp of avocado oil, garlic, and ginger root into a frying pan on a medium/high heat. Cook for 3 minutes to allow the flavors to come out.
- Add the broccoli to the frying pan and cook until tender, about 7 minutes. Then, add the 1 tsp of fish sauce, 1 tsp of rice vinegar, and water. Stir and cook for 2 minutes to mix the flavoring.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe