- 1 whole avocados organic
- 2 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1/4 cup cucumber organic, minced
- 3 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 1 cup garbanzo beans organic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 3 stem parsley organic, minced
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves organic
- 2 slices sprouted whole wheat bread organic
*Cooking times may vary.
- Remove the skin and seed from the 1 whole avocado and place the avocado into a food processor with the 2 tbsp of avocado oil, 3 stems of parsley, 3 tbsp of feta cheese, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Blend until smooth texture.
- In a zip lock bag or in a bowl, mash the 1 cup of garbanzo beans.
- Next, place a few scoops of the garbanzo bean mash mix onto a flat piece of bread. Followed by a few scoops of the avocado mix, and finally the 1/4 cup of sliced cucumber and then the 1/4 cup of spinach. *May also use lettuce instead of bread. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe