- 1/2 whole avocados organic
- 1 leaf iceberg lettuce organic
- 1 cup tomatoes organic
- 2 slices sprouted whole wheat bread organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tsp rice vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and slice the 1 cup of tomato into thin wafers. Slice the 1/2 whole avocado in half, remove the seed, and peel off the outer skin. Rinse and set aside the 1 leaf of iceberg lettuce.
- Place the 2 slices of sprouted whole wheat bread onto a hot skillet and add a touch of olive oil to both pieces. Then, brown and crisp just one side of each of the bread slices.
- Place the tomato down first on one slice of bread, followed by the avocado half, iceberg lettuce, 1/2 tsp of rice vinegar, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe