- 1 cup black beans organic
- 2 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 1/2 clove garlic organic, minced
- 2 leaf iceberg lettuce or cabbage organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/4 cup tomatoes organic, chopped
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Chop all ingredients except the lettuce leaves into their respective sizes; the smaller the better. Then, add the 1 cup of black beans, 1/2 clove of garlic, 1/4 cup of tomatoes, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 1 tbsp of olive oil into a medium sized bowl for mixing.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a plate and then add the 2 tbsp of feta cheese down first followed by the black bean mixture, and wrap the lettuce leaf like a burrito. You can use the second lettuce leaf to add another wrap around the first one to prevent tearing or use it for the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe