- 1 whole butternut squash organic
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 1 whole green onions organic
- 1 cup feta cheese organic
- 1 whole kale leaves organic
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes organic, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse, cut in half, scoop out the inner seeds, and use a large fork to string out the walls of the 1 whole butternut squash into spaghetti noodles.
- Bake the butternut squash spaghetti noodles until tender or about 15 minutes.
- Chop the 1 whole green onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes, and 1 whole kale leaf.
- Add the green onion, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, kale, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt into a frying pan on a medium/high heat. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Place the butternut squash in a medium sized bowl followed by the green onion, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, and kale. Then, top everything with the 1 cup of feta cheese. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe