- 1/4 whole butternut squash organic, chopped
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups broccoli organic, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried oregano leaves organic
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese organic
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 1 package pizza dough organic
*Cooking times may vary.
Preparing the Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a sharp potato peeler and peel away the entire skin of the 1/4 whole butternut squash.
- Place the butternut squash and 2 cloves of garlic on a baking sheet and top with the 1/8 tsp of sea salt, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Bake until the butternut squash is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place contents into food processor or blender. Mix until smooth.
Preparing the Toppings
- In a frying pan on a medium/high heat, add the 2 cups of chopped broccoli, 1 cup of chopped purple onion, and 1 tbsp of dried oregano leaves. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
Preparing the Pizza
- Preheat the oven to now 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the 1 package of raw pizza dough on a flat surface and use extra flour to keep the dough from sticking to the surface and the roller.
- Add the butternut squash sauce on top of the dough, followed by the 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, dried oregano leaves, broccoli, and purple onion.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake until golden brown or about 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe