- 1 whole potato organic
- 2 tbsp wheat germ organic
- 1 cup yellow onion organic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse the 1 whole of potato and shred using a cheese grater into a bowl of filtered water. Allow to soak for 10 minutes. Then, using your hands, squeeze out the water from the potato slices and set onto a plate with a paper towel. Use another paper towel and dry the potatoes as much as possible.
- Mince the 1 cup of yellow onion. Add the yellow onion, 2 tbsp of wheat germ, and potato slices into a bowl and mix together.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium/high heat. Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Once the pan is hot, add the potato slices and mash together to make a nice evenly flat hash brown shape. Cook both sides until golden brown.
- Serve immediately while hot, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe