- 1 whole apples organic, sliced
- 3 cups beets organic
- 1 cup grapefruit organic, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 whole oranges organic, peeled, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries organic, halved
- 1/2 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse all ingredients and peel the 1/2 whole orange and 1 cup of grapefruit. Then, slice into small wedges.
- Add all ingredients into a juicer. Add the 1/2 cup of water last in order to clear out the juices.
- The pulp holds loads of nutritional benefits. However, to remove the pulp, strain through cheese cloth or a stainless steel kitchen strainer.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe