- 1 cup dried white beans organic
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 1 whole green onions organic
- 2 cups vegetable broth organic
- 4 tbsp olive oil organic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1 cup of dried white beans and 2 cups of vegetable broth into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Then, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until all of the vegetable broth has been absorbed by the white beans.
- Drain through a mesh screener and let it cool to room temperature.
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor, including the 2 cloves of garlic, 4 tbsp of olive oil, 1 whole green onion, 3 tbsp of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Pulse until all contents are homogeneously mixed. Enjoy with vegetables or on sprouted whole wheat bread!
Share this Recipe