- 1 tsp agave nectar organic
- 2 handfuls green baby salad mix organic
- 2 tbsp pecans organic
- 2 whole plums organic
- 1/4 cup raspberries organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1 tbsp water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Cut the 2 whole plums in half and remove the seeds. Then, slice into small edible sized pieces.
- Rinse and place the salad mix into a bowl followed by the plums, 1/4 cup of raspberries, 2 tbsp of pecans, 1 tbsp of aged balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp of agave nectar, 1 tbsp of water, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe