- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes organic, halved
- 1 whole green onions organic
- 2 handfuls green salad mix organic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts organic
- 3 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp pink himalayan salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and chop the 1/2 cup of tomatoes and 1 whole green onion into their respective sizes.
- Add the organic green salad mix into a bowl and cover with the 1/4 cup of pine nuts, cherry tomatoes, green onion, 1/8 tsp of pink himalayan salt, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 3 tbsp of olive oil, and 2 tbsp of age balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe